Current Job Opportunities
WOTSO Communications & Content Manager
Workspace made easy – that’s what we’re all about at WOTSO.
WOTSO provides regional and suburban office space on flexible terms. Our customers are largely sole traders and SMEs. We give them great spaces close to home so that they can grow their businesses whilst still being connected to their local community.
Sound like the type of business and community you want to be a part of? We are on the hunt looking for an Communications & Content Manager to join our team at WOTSO.
We are seeking a gun Communications & Content Manager to play an integral role in the roll-out our WOTSO content and communications strategy for 2020. This role is for a strategic, self-starter who is led by ideas, but can back it up with a solid timeline. The right candidate will play an integral role in engaging press and media with the WOTSO brand, building out a content plan and ensuring we are taking an ‘always on’ approach to our communications – both externally and internally. With the right processes behind them, the WOSTO Communications & Content Manager will be responsible for managing all corporate social media channels, digital content channels and as well, supporting the Events & Partnerships Manager on relevant and key activity across the event and partnerships remit.
Some Key Responsibilities:
– Engage and liaise with Australian, as well as international press, on WOTSO focused editorial & advertorial opportunities
– Develop and manage a rich content & editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned channels, and engages WOTSO members.
– Work closely with in-house creative team (and external partners, where necessary) on video, still and graphic led content development
– Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
– Liaise with relevant external agency partners
Key Personality Traits:
– Ideas driven
– Process driven
– Excellent communicator
– BA degree or equivalent work experience ideal
– Some past experience in PR & communications preferred.
– Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions.
– G-Suite proficient
You can fill up the form and select the position you’re applying for.
sign up for updates