1. COWORKING & OFFICES
- 1.1. Membership
- 1.1.1. By accepting membership with WOTSO Limited (WOTSO), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 1.1.2. These terms and conditions apply to both WOTSO coworking members and WOTSO office members, unless stated otherwise.
- 1.2. Fees
- 1.2.1. Membership fees are payable monthly in advance and will be deducted from your nominated credit card or via direct debit from your nominated bank account on the first day of each month, and in respect of any broken period a pro rata adjustment shall be made. A penalty fee of $10 will apply to rejected payments.
- 1.2.2. Fees will be determined at WOTSO’s discretion. You will receive at least 30 days’ notice of changes in fees.
- 1.2.3. Any money owing to WOTSO for more than 21 days shall bear interest of 10% per annum calculated daily until paid in full.
- 1.3. Services
- 1.3.1. Services are any service, other than rent of premises or space, provided to a member.
- 1.3.2. Business grade WIFIinternet connection is available for unlimited access on a fair use basis. WOTSOreserves the right to refuse connection in the case of excessive or illegal use.
- 1.3.3. Payment for use of additional services such asprintingand phone charges will be added to your monthly invoice and charged with your monthly membership fees. Additional services will be charged in arrears on a monthly billing cycle.
- 1.4. Insurance
Members agree that they are solely responsible for the security of their property in the workspace. It is member’s responsibility to arrange insurance for their own property thatthey bring to the workspace and for their liability to their employees and to third parties. WOTSO strongly recommends that members obtain their own appropriate insurance to cover their own personal property (including, but not limited to, furnishings and technology) and cover for any liability that members owe to their own employees, visitors or any other persons. WOTSO does not accept any liability, and its insurance does not provide coverage for, any loss incurred by a member, except when caused by WOTSO’s negligence.
- 1.5. Termination
- 1.5.1. Either party may terminate WOTSO coworking memberships at any time.
- 1.5.2. Either party may terminate WOTSO office membershipsby giving one month’s written notice.
- 1.5.3. WOTSO has the right to withhold services and/or re-enter a premises without prior notice and shall have a general lien on all property of the member physically situated on any WOTSO premises:
- i. where the member has failed to pay for their membership fees or services in accordance with these terms and conditions: or
- ii. where the member has breached any part of these terms and conditions and fails to remedy that breach within seven days of being notified by WOTSO of the breach: or
- iii. upon the member being declared bankrupt or insolvent or making any assignment for the benefit of creditors or taking the benefit of any legislation now or hereafter to be in force for the relief of bankrupts or insolvents.
- 1.5.4. Members will be responsible for WOTSO’s reasonable costs in recovering any monies owed in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- 1.5.5. Members may remove their fixtures and signs provided that any damage or defacement occasioned to any part of a premisesduring such removal shall be remedied by the member immediately and at their own expense. If a member fails to do so, then WOTSO may do so at thatmember’s expense.
- 1.6. Liability
To the maximum extent permitted under the law:
- 1.6.1. WOTSO, its related bodies corporate, their officers, employees, contractors and agents (WOTSO Parties) shall not be liable for any theft, loss or damage from any premises howsoever occurring or for any damage done to the furniture or other effects of any other member in a premises by a caretaker, cleaners or any employees, contractors, agents or invitees of WOTSO.
- 1.6.2. The WOTSO Parties shall not be liable for any loss, damage or loss of information resulting from communications or data failure including voice, communication and the internet.
- 1.6.3. The WOTSO Parties shall not be liable for any loss, damage, corruption of data or any loss of information whether from hardware, software or internet damage that may occur to a member.
- 1.6.4. This clause 1.6 survives termination of any membership.
- 1.7. Parting with Possession
Members must not to assign or sub-let or part with possession of apremises.
- 1.8. Visitors
- 1.8.1. All visitors of WOTSO members entering our space must sign in at reception due to safety, emergency and COVID-safe procedures.
- 1.8.2. If you have someone visiting the space while you are not there, who requires access to your workspace, please ensure you let us know in advance as without permission from you, they will not be given access to your space, this includes visitors, contractors and couriers.
- 1.8.3. Visitors are not permitted inside the space after hours without our knowledge and all doors are to remain closed.WOTSO staff must be notified by email if you wish to bring visitors outside regular staffing hours of Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm.
- 1.9. Use and Care of Premises
- 1.9.1. take care of the premises and to keep working area in a clean condition;
- 1.9.2. not sleep overnight;
- 1.9.3. not smoke on apremises; and
- 1.9.4. notuse apremises for any immoral or illegal purposes.
2. MEETING ROOMS
- 2.1. Application
The terms and condition in this section 2 apply to all bookings made by or on behalf of a WOTSO or non-WOTSO member for any meeting or event space at any of our locations, unless stated otherwise.
- 2.2. Booking
- 2.2.1. For all non-WOTSO member bookings, 100% of the amount payable is charged to the nominated card at the time of booking. Any additional charges such as catering/drinks ordered on the day or extra time added must be paid on the same day.
- 2.2.2. For all WOTSO member bookings the full amount payable (including any additional charges incurred on the day) will be added to the invoice for that period.
- 2.3. Cancellations & refunds
- 2.3.1. Any meeting room booking that is cancelled or reduced in writing up to 24 hours before the start time will not be charged for the cancellation or reduction.
- 2.3.2. Any meeting room booking that is cancelled or reduced in writing less than 24 hours before the start time is liable for 100% of the cost of the booking and will not be refundedfor the cancellation or reduction.
- 2.3.3. For event space bookings totalling up to $5,000 (or equivalent), the cancellation notice periods and terms are the same as clauses 2.3.1 and 2.3.2.
- 2.3.4. For event space bookings over $5,000 (or equivalent), any cancellation or reduction received in writing up to one week before the start of the event will not be chargedfor the cancellation or reduction.Any cancellations or reductions received less than one week before the start of the event will still be liable for 100% of the cost of the booking and will not be refundedfor the cancellation or reduction.
- 2.3.5. Any booked catering services (excluding tea & coffee provided by the venue), hired AV services or any other services for any meeting room or event space booking that are cancelled less than 48hours before the start time shall be liable for 100% of cost of that service.
- 2.3.6. If, for any reason, the room or event space booked is no longer available at the time requested, notice shall be given to the customer as soon as possible and, subject to availability, a room of similar or higher standard offered in place for the same rate.
- 2.4. Use of facilities
- 2.4.1. Any damage caused to the fixtures, fittings and included equipment of the meeting or event space by the customer and any attendees will be charged to the payment method on file.
- 2.4.2. The customer agrees not to conduct any illegal activities within the spaces.
- 2.4.3. Where a bar fridge is made available to attendees, any product opened will be charged accordingly. The customer is responsible for monitoring responsible use by attendees.
- 2.5. After hours/weekend bookings
Any meeting room or event space bookings outside standard business hours (Monday to Friday 8.00am – 6.00pm) incurs a staffing charge of $33/hour (inc. GST) on weeknights and $55/hour (inc. GST) on weekends. This also applies to meetings or events that commence during but conclude outside of the standard business hours.